Wireteknik Roll Swage A-200
- Product Code: WT-A200-1
- Availability: In Stock
OverViewWireteknik Roll Swage A-200 Swaging Range 1.6-8mm incl. Weight: 19.5kg Roll Swage With Powerful Portability Swaging Range: 1,6- 8 mm wire. ( 1/16” – 5/16” ) A perfect machine f...
Wireteknik Roll Swage A-200 Swaging Range 1.6-8mm incl.Weight: 19.5kg Roll Swage With Powerful Portability Swaging Range: 1,6- 8 mm wire. ( 1/16” – 5/16” )
A perfect machine for swaging on-site. Low weight and small outer dimensions makes it extremely portable.
- Standing rigging and lifelines for sailboats.
- The Swedish Navy uses it for making railing.
- Architectural, like balustrades and railing.
- Scenographic use at theatres for hanging and supporting set pieces.
- Extensively used for on-site swaging of wire fall protection systems on roofs and buildings.
- Structural rigging for hang gliders and ultra-light airplanes. Anchoring of weather balloons.
- Oceanographers uses it for swaging winch wire ropes for their surveying instruments.
- Lifting strops for fuel rods at nuclear power plants.
- Structural rigging for sail-roofs and sail-shades.
OUR MOST SOLD MACHINE
Dimensions: L=500 mm (19 .”) W=300 mm (11 .”) H=140 mm (5 ó”)
Weight: 19,5 kg (42 lbs)
A200 fitted with Hydraulic Pump PHU1